Friday, January 22, 2010

Winter Weight Week 2

I have completed my second full week of my Look Good Naked class. I still hide from myself in the mirror but I am feeling a lot of positive changes

#1 My jeans are much easier to zip!
#2 My thighs are beginning to lose the cottage cheese texture!
#3 A lot of the tiny aches and pains of sore feet, leg cramps a back aches have disappeared.
#4 My husband gave me roses!
#5 All of my clothes are fitting looser
#6 I have lost a total of  5 POUNDS!
#7 I am not feeling my age - I think I am 29 again!!
#8 My husband gave me roses!


I highly recommend everyone RUN don't walk to your nearest gym and get them to hold a Look Good Naked Class.

No comments:

Suzanne Cooper

Suzanne Cooper

My First Deer

My First Deer
Taken with Black powder

South African Greater Kudu

South African Greater Kudu
30th Anniversary Trip to Africa with husband Bryan

On top of the World!

On top of the World!
Me and my favorite hunting buddies

Valentine Present

Valentine Present

Followers