Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter Weight the next day

I unmercifully punished myself with 2 Look Good Naked sessions yesterday.

Here are the Good the Bad and  the Ugly results:


Good    I slept like a hibernating bear from 9:00pm until my man woke me up at 7:13 the first time I can ever remember not hearing the alarm. I actually in feel better and  I impressed myself with  living through  2 extremely strenuous workout sessions.
After all I am not 20 ...........or 30 .......................or even 40 anymore!

Bad  I slept so hard on the same shoulder all night long that today I have a kink in my shoulder that hurts!!!! Tomorrow's session should take care of that.

Ugly Still no weight loss! I'm not going to weigh my self anymore until the mandatory weigh-in on Friday.

No comments:

Suzanne Cooper

Suzanne Cooper

My First Deer

My First Deer
Taken with Black powder

South African Greater Kudu

South African Greater Kudu
30th Anniversary Trip to Africa with husband Bryan

On top of the World!

On top of the World!
Me and my favorite hunting buddies

Valentine Present

Valentine Present

Followers