Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Weight Day 3 & 4

2 fierce workouts focused on the abs, shoulders arms.  Saturday then again Monday.Driving home Saturday after the session I could tell I was going to be in PAIN. Just raising my arms to the steering wheel took major effort. Sunday I did a little light house work and didn't have too much pain.
Sticking to the diet over the weekend was tough, I had such a craving for CARBS, PASTA, CHOCOLATE! And I've got this stuff all over the house.
But I kept busy cleaning house and then cleaning some more so I managed to resist breaking the diet.

Today as I headed to the gym I felt just a little pain, but after the warms ups I loosened up and felt good. We were guided by our awesome trainer, Jay,  through another 45 minutes of bicycle kicks, bends, weight lifting and a couple of yoga moves and I managed to find some more muscles to torture! I hit the wall a couple of time when doing the weights over my head but that was the worst. The stretches afterward were heaven!


Since today was my birthday, after the session,  I decided to go to work late and pampered myself with a long, hot, bubble bath and boy did my aching muscles like that. I'm going back for another session tonight to make up for one I have to miss later this week. God have mercy on me!!

1 comment:

The Hunter's Wife said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy the day! And that is a lot of workouts. You're making me tired just reading about it all.

Suzanne Cooper

Suzanne Cooper

My First Deer

My First Deer
Taken with Black powder

South African Greater Kudu

South African Greater Kudu
30th Anniversary Trip to Africa with husband Bryan

On top of the World!

On top of the World!
Me and my favorite hunting buddies

Valentine Present

Valentine Present

Followers